Our homes protect our family and our most valued possessions. Having the best possible alarm security systems in Hoover is the key to having the protection you want, even when you are away from home.
While alarm systems of the past were meant to protect you from burglars and home invasion, today’s security systems do so much more.
- They come equipped with a variety of sensors that detect smoke, motion, glass breakage, carbon monoxide leaks and environmental changes.
- They have features such as motion detectors and door and window contacts which sense when doors or windows are opened.
- There are also sensors that can detect the breakage of glass through sound patterns.
- These features, along with panic buttons that send discreet but urgent calls for help, protect you and your family.
All of these combined features will lower the chances of your home being burglarized. In fact, one study shows that a home with combined security features has less than a one percent chance of being burglarized. FBI Crime Statistics show that there were over 2.1 million burglaries in the U.S. in 2011. They also show that homes without an alarm security system in Hoover are 3 times more likely to be burglarized. Protect your family and your home. We design and install superior home security systems in Hoover.
Smoke and Fire Protection
Most people already have a smoke detector in their home, but the problem is the detector does not automatically notify t he Fire Station when you are away or asleep. Our licensed security team will design a comprehensive fire protection system that is monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our systems include smoke detection in the major living quarters and heat detection in the kitchen, laundry and garage areas. With centralized monitoring of your security and fire detection system, just a couple of seconds difference may mean the fire being stopped versus a total loss.Other Protection
- Other sensors that we can include in our alarm security systems in Hoover are carbon monoxide and environmental detectors.
- The carbon monoxide detector could protect you from a potentially fatal leak by setting off an audible alarm if the gas reaches an undesirable level.
- Environmental detectors monitor sudden rises and falls in temperature and the presence of moisture to warn of potential flooding.
Because we offer a variety of services, including home automation and lighting control systems, we can make your alarm system even better. From your smart phone or tablet, you can operate your systems from wherever you are. You have the ability to monitor your alarm security systems in Hoover while you are on the other side of world. If you leave the house and forget to set your alarm, you can do that from your phone with remote access. You can pull up a keypad like the one in your home and enter the code. You can also choose to receive email and text alerts for any alarms or power outages.
Using the same remote access technology, you can turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home. When you’re on vacation, you can turn lights on and off as you please to give the appearance that someone is home. And in the event of an alarm, you can program your alarm security system to turn on the lights.
- Sometimes someone in the house will forget that the alarm is armed and open a window. If this happens while you aren’t at home, you can use the remote access to view a live video of your home. That way you can see if it is a true emergency or just one of your kids opening a window.
- The live video feed on your smart phone or tablet is great when you’re at home, too. Keep an eye on the kids or pets in the backyard while cooking dinner. Check to see who’s at the door without getting out of the bathtub.
Call now for a free in home estimate of how we can meet your security needs. We’re here to help you protect your family and property.