Safeguard your family and your belongings with one of our security and surveillance systems in Birmingham. We install a full range of home protection and observation technology that can be customized to suit your needs, from monitored emergency alarms, to systems that supervise the activities of family members with health or special needs.
Home Security Systems
Installing a fully-integrated home defense system will allow you to observe and control every component of your household. Using any device with an internet connection, you can monitor activity, arm and disarm your security system, and control your lighting and HVAC unit. Never again will you have to worry about whether or not you forgot to activate your surveillance cameras or turn down the air conditioning on your way out of the house.
- Our contemporary security and surveillance systems in Birmingham can be programmed to send you alerts via text message, email or phone call, whenever a door or window has been opened.
- Motion detector cameras can be programmed to send you automatic alerts and digital videos of activity, whenever they are triggered.
- Notifications can be sent directly to emergency crews, if an intrusion, fire, or carbon monoxide gas is detected.
The Benefits of Home Defense
With an automated home defense system, you will be able to virtually “be home” no matter where you are – across town or across the globe. You can find out whether or not the kids got home from school on time. You can turn on your lights and stereo to produce the impression that you and your family are in the house. Our security and surveillance systems in Birmingham can be completely customized to revolutionize your sense of safety as well as enhance your lifestyle.
- Homes without security systems are 3 times more likely to be robbed, burglarized or invaded
- 28,800 home invasions occur every day in the United States
- 9 out of 10 convicted burglars admitted that they avoid homes equipped with alarms
- 2,500 hundred deaths will occur this year due to residential fires – 52% of these fatalities will be the result of homes not being equipped with smoke alarms
- Approximately 3,300 people die each year due to undetected carbon monoxide gas
Overseeing the health and welfare of loved ones is simplified when you have one of our security and surveillance systems in Birmingham. Whether you have an elderly parent or grandparent living independently or you want to keep an eye on your children’s caregivers, specialized monitoring and surveillance equipment can keep you on top of what is going on.
With one of our customized security and surveillance systems in Birmingham, you will protect your family and your home. If you would like to learn more about our customizable packages, call today. Designing and installing integrated home security technologies is not just our job, it’s our passion.